Donation Yoga Classes to Benefit Community Non-Profits
502 Power Yoga is pleased to offer donation-based classes in our studio to raise money for local non-profits. These classes will follow the Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga format but will be offered to the community in exchange for a $5 donation. These classes will not deduct from purchased class packages!
Studio Karma Class: Second Sundays, 4:00-5:15PM, Jeffersonville Studio (benefits community partner listed below)
- 2014 Q2: Americana Community Center $772 raised!
- 2014 Q3: Community Living $1,222 raised!
- 2014 Q4: St. Joseph’s Children Home $1,556 raised!
- 2015 Q1: Day Spring Kentucky $1,652 raised!
- April 2015: Mama to Mama $980 raised!
- May 2015: Ronald McDonald House Charities Kentuckiana $488 raised!
- June 2015:
- July 2015: Apron, Inc. $221 raised!
- August 2015: New Roots $303 raised!
- September 2015: Hildegard House $145 raised!
- October 2015 (Domestic Violence Awareness Month): Center for Women & Families $150 raised!
- November 2015: Kentucky Waterways Alliance $293 raised!
- December 2015: Creative Diversity $145 raised!
- January 2016: Kentucky Yoga Initiative $461 raised!
- February 2016: Farmington Historic Plantation $231 raised!
- March 2016: Gilda’s Club $153 raised!
- April 2016: Family and Children’s Place $182 raised!
- May 2016: Girls Rock Louisville $188 raised!
- June 2016: Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation: Kentucky Chapter $186 raised!
- July 2016: Uspiritus $300 raised!
- August 2016: The Kentucky Center for the Arts in Healing $101 raised!
- September 2016: American Lung Association $76 raised!
- October 2016: Creative Agents of Change
- November 2016: Strive
- December 2016: Kentucky Refugee Ministries
- January 2017: Hope Scarves
- February 2017: Saving Sunny
- March 2017: Camp Hendon
- April 2017: Alpha-1 Foundation
- May 2017: Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- June 2017: Start the Heart Foundation
- July 2017: The Arrow Fund
- August 2017: Tyler’s Team Foundation
- September 2017: American Lung Association
- October 2017: Trent DiGiuro Foundation
- November 2017: Africa Yoga Project
- December 2017: The Healing Place
- January 2018: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana
- February 2018: Project Warm
- March 2018: Alley Cats Advocates
- April 2018: Kentuckiana AIDS Alliance
- May 2018: Pitbulls of St. Francis
- June 2018: Volunteers of America Midstates
- July 2018: Center for Nonprofit Excellence
If you are interested in partnering, please contact Mimi Hahn.