502PY Studio Policies
Updated Sept. 2, 2020
- Pre-registration for classes is REQUIRED. Registration opens 2 days ahead of time.
- There are several ways you can sign in for classes ahead of time:
If you do not show up for your reserved spot, you will be charged a No Show Fee (see below). There are exceptions for illness and emergencies. Please contact us ASAP if you believe you are eligible for an exception.
No Show and Late Cancel Fees
- Late Cancels (class cancellation within 3 hours of scheduled class time) will incur a $10 charge.
- No Shows (no cancellation, no communication, does not attend the class) will incur a $20 charge.
- The fee will automatically be charged to your card on file, 2 days after the event.
- If you are on the waitlist to a class, be aware that you could be added to the roster up to 3 hours before class time.
- If you are no longer able to attend, please remove yourself from the waitlist. If you remain on the waitlist, we assume you are able to attend class.
- “Added to Class” notifications will arrive via email and will be automatically sent by our system as soon as a spot opens up in class up to 3 hours before class start time. These notifications arrive via email and students are responsible for managing their waitlist and class reservations.
- Are text reminders more convenient? Email email@example.com to ensure you are set up to receive text notifications.
- Students added to the waitlist are assumed to be attending class and will, therefore, be subject to the fees listed above.
Studio doors will open to students 10 minutes prior to class time. Doors will be locked at the start of class. No late arrivals, no exceptions.
Snow & Inclement Weather Policy
If class must be canceled due to inclement weather, we will announce class cancellations 2 hours before class start time, except for our Weekday Sunrise classes (5:45AM and 6:00AM) which will follow JCPS Snow Cancellations.
Lost & Found
According to current Healthy at Work guidelines, we are unable to keep any forgotten belongings. Please bring only what you need for practice and double-check that you have all of your items before you leave.
Digital Media in the Studio
Please set all devices to “Do Not Disturb/Theater Mode” while in the practice space so you can be fully present in your practice.
We recommend that you wear something that you can move and sweat comfortably in, preferably not cotton. Moisture-wicking clothing that fits snug to the body is preferable. For the comfort of the students around you, and due to the nature of some of the postures, we ask that you wear clothes that provide support and coverage where it’s needed. Bottoms must cover the entire bum and come to at least the top of the thigh. Please make sure your clothes are laundered and fresh smelling as a courtesy to the students around you.
- In the Highlands, we have a very small parking lot behind our building that we share with 2 other building tenants. Please only park in designated 502PY spots or neighborhood streets. Our neighboring businesses are very protective of their parking spots and WILL tow cars!
- In Jeffersonville, there is a large shared lot for the building and parking is not an issue at all!
- In the East End, we share a lot with many tenants including Fresh Market, and there are ample spaces!
Children in the Studio
Children who are between the ages of 10 to 17 years old are welcome to practice in our studio classes. A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver on their behalf.
- Children ages 10–14 must have an adult (18+) present with them during the class.
- Children ages 15–17 may practice in our studio classes unaccompanied by their parent or adult.
If you believe your child is mature enough to stay on their mat, listen to the instructor, refrain from talking during class, and follow directions, please bring them into class with you and share your love of yoga with them! If they love it as much as you, you may be interested in our Family Yoga Membership options.