Work at 502 Power Yoga!
Now Hiring: 502PY Desk Staff
Accepting applications through November 1, 2019
Part Time (~5 hours per week)
- Fridays 3:00–6:30 PM
- Must be able to commit to at least 75% of Friday shifts per month
- Occasional subbing opportunities available for evenings and weekends
Hourly wage: $10
Start date: ASAP
Be a part of the mission of 502 Power Yoga: To empower people to lead authentic, courageous, and meaningful lives. As the 502PY Desk Staff, you will be the face of 502PY as you greet and welcome guests with enthusiasm and friendliness delivering on one of our core values of Acceptance. You will get to work with passionate, caring individuals who are up to something bigger than themselves and you will have opportunities to expand into what you want to create for yourself!
- Manages student check-in and provides superior customer service
- Answers studio phone
- Handles merchandise sales and re-stocking
- Sets the studio and instructor up for success in the evening and closes the studio with instructor
- Ensures all laundry and end of night cleaning is completed
- Assists in cleaning/closing studio
- Communicates student account issues with Leadership Team
- Returns studio voicemails
- Staff Yoga Membership which includes:
- 20% off studio workshops
- 20% off 502PY merchandise
- Guest Passes
- 502PY Practitioner for at least 6 months (or has attended 20 classes)
- High School degree
- Excellent customer service skills
- Retail experience preferred but not required
- Great organization skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Commitment to the 502PY Mission: To empower people to lead authentic, courageous, and meaningful lives.
This job reports to the COO, Kelly Meadway. The Desk Staff does not practice during their shift.
Do you qualify? Apply now!
To apply, send an email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Since attention to detail and rule-following is a key part of this job, we will not consider applications that do not follow these instructions. We will only interview highly qualified individuals who demonstrate professionalism in their communication. We will accept resumes through Friday, November 1, 2019, and will begin interviews the 1st and 2nd week of November. Paid training will occur (dates and times TBD) before your start date.