Take your Crow all over the city throughout the month of October, post to Instagram, and get entered to win a private yoga class!
Each crow pose posted in the challenge earns you one entry* into the final raffle which will be held on November 1st. The winner of the raffle will get a free private yoga class for yourself or a group of friends ($100 value). Class will be with studio owner, Cat Crawford, at a date and time to be determined after the contest has closed.
*6 crow pose entries get you 6 tickets in the raffle, 10 entries get you 10, etc.
- Post your Crowtober picture on Instagram with the hashtags #502py and #crowtober
- Only one post allowed per day.
- Side crow and other crow variations are allowed.
- Each post must be a new photo.
- Your profile must be set to public for us to see your posts! If you have concerns about privacy, please email us and we will work with you at the end of the challenge to make sure your entries are valid.
- Can’t do crow? Post a pic of you making your best effort (and watch your progress through the month!)
Grab a Crowtober Card at any studio, add your name, hang up your card, and start crowing!