The 502PY App has been a fun shiny toy for us the last several years, but the time has come for us to discontinue it. In full transparency, it costs quite a bit to have, and right now our purse strings are as tight as possible to get through this (hopefully) final haul to the other side of these shenanigans. And, the fact that the App was often clunky and confusing and somewhat antiquated, we were getting pretty frustrated with it, so it was an easy ax.
Have no fear. We existed for two full years without the 502PY App and booking your classes will still be super easy. Here are my recommended methods for booking classes:
Mobile Method 1: Schedule Shortcut “App”
This has only been tested on an iPhone; refer to documentation on your specific device using the Google machine.
- Visit www.502poweryoga.com/studio-virtual-classes in Safari on your iPhone and click the “Share” icon at the bottom of the display (if you prefer only studio classes or only virtual classes, you can navigate to those instead, or make multiple bookmarks for yourself!).
- Scroll down to “Add to Home Screen.”
- Change the name of your shortcut link.
- Move the new icon wherever you want it on your phone! Can’t even tell the difference between the link and the App.
- Note: The first time you book using Safari, you will need to log in, but it should remember you going forward!
Mobile Method 2: Mindbody App
The Mindbody App is put out by the software company Mindbody, so every business that uses Mindbody software is listed in the App. This App makes it easy to see all studio schedules simultaneously, look at other wellness businesses in town that you like to visit, and find new places to explore when you travel.
- Download and open the Mindbody App
- Login using the same email and password you use for 502PY *if you have any trouble here, please check out this page, or contact us—we can help!
- The App might automatically pull in all the businesses you have visited that are linked to your account. If not…
- Search for your favorite 502 Power Yoga location(s) and click the heart button for each location
- To view all schedules at the same time, visit the Favorites Tab by clicking the heart at the bottom of the screen (this interface could vary based on which device you are using)
- Click “Classes” at the top middle and all of the schedules for the businesses you have favorited will show up in one place!
- Book your class of choice!
Desktop Method: 502PY Website
On your desktop, simply book using one of our schedule listings. For your convenience, we have the schedules arranged so you can view:
- Virtual Only (all)
- Studio Only (all)
- Virtual + Studio (all)
- Highlands Studio Only
- Jeffersonville Studio Only
- East End Studio Only
As always, please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you for your continued support and understanding!