502 Power Yoga Teacher Training Program
From Practitioner, to Teacher, to Leader
Are you ready to take your yoga practice to the next level? Are you ready to share what you have received from your practice and empower others? Are you ready to take the lid off of your life and create new possibilities for yourself, family and community? The 502 Power Yoga Teacher Training Program is uniquely designed to empower you to discover the powerful teacher and leader in YOU. This 200-hour program requires commitment and will challenge you physically and mentally. You will leave our program prepared to teach, lead, and share your experiences with others.
The Promise of the Training
You will leave the training with the tools necessary to effectively teach a powerful vinyasa flow class and have gained invaluable insights into your own life and way of being.
What to expect
This program consists of 6 weekend-long immersions plus practice teaching, assignments and small group work between meetings. See below regarding how the COVID-19 Pandemic could affect training weekends.
Tuition includes five months of unlimited free yoga from 502 Power Yoga from November 1, 2020, through March 31, 2021.
Program Curriculum: 200 Hour Level Yoga Alliance Approved
|Techniques (asana and assisting)||100 hours|
|Teaching Methodology (practice teaching)||25 hours|
|Anatomy and Physiology||20 hours|
|Philosophy, ethics, lifestyle||30 hours|
|Practicum (teaching and assisting in live classes)||20 hours|
|Transformational/ Self-discovery||15 hours|
|Homework, reading, and exams||10 hours|
|Total Hours||220 hours|
- Learn to teach a challenging and empowering Vinyasa Power Yoga class
- Learn the tenets of being a powerful Vinyasa teacher
- Learn how to teach an authentic class by unlocking your power and potential as a human, teacher, and leader
- Learn how to set effective goals for your teaching and life
- Learn listening, observation and communication skills to effectively teach to all levels
- Learn hands-on assisting
- Learn how to receive and give powerful, actionable coaching and feedback
- Learn how to use your voice with confidence and compassion to empower others
- Learn how to get involved, start something new, and give back to the worldwide yoga community
- Learn and develop the path to your yoga teaching career
- Learn the business of yoga
Journey into Power
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Sri Swami Satchidananda
Journey to the Heart
Light on Yoga
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Strap (any length)
- 1-2 Yoga blocks (4″ Foam)
- Hand Towel
- Yoga Mat Towel
- Hand Towel
Dates & Times
- October 23–25, 2020
- Nov 13–15, 2020
- Dec 11–13, 2020
- January 15–17, 2021
- Feburary 5–7, 2021
- Feb 26–28, 2021
- Friday: 9:00am–8:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am–8:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am–5:00pm
We require participants to be at least 16 years of age. Anyone under the age of 18 will need their participation waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
Early Bird: $3000 if enrolled (application and deposit has been paid in Mindbody) before July 31, 2020. Early bird discount applies to program balance.
Monthly payment plans are available–View Payment Plan Options (PDF)
$300 Due before your application is considered.
Applies towards tuition cost. Deposit is non-refundable; no exceptions.
Registration is limited to 25 students. Due to the popularity of this program, we expect it to sell out. Also, spaces inevitably open up as the program start date approaches so if the program is full we highly recommend you get on the waitlist! To claim your spot:
- Fill out the Online Application.
- Enroll in the program and pay the deposit:
- Click link and scroll to bottom of page.
- Click “Sign Up Now”
- Log in or create a new account
- Scroll down and click “Enroll”
- Deposit will be added to your Shopping Cart
- Click “Check Out”
- Follow the prompts to complete the purchase
- Our Teacher Training Director will contact you with any follow-up questions.
- Upon acceptance to the program, the remaining balance can be paid in full using cash, check or charge; or a Payment Plan will be established on your account using a valid credit or debit card.
Deadline to Enroll: September 30, 2020.
Impact of COVID-19 on Teacher Training
The world we live in has forever been shifted, so naturally this training will look unlike any we have ever done. AND this program will still be the same at its core: It will empower humans to step into courageous leadership. Period.
Learning how to teach a kick-ass power vinyasa class is just a side effect of our training.
We are hopeful that we will be able to meet in person for 100% of our sessions, AND we will be prepared to deliver the same life-changing content virtually via Zoom depending on government guidelines and recommended best practices to ensure the health of everyone in the program.
Need more info?
We get that enrolling in a program like this takes consideration. If you have further questions and would like for the Director of Teacher Training to connect with you, please fill out the form below.
Payment Terms and Conditions
Enrollment is defined as application submitted AND deposit paid through Mindbody.
Deposit is non-refundable; no exceptions.
- Any essential work missed due to illness or personal reasons must be made up with a member of the Teacher Training Team at the rate of $100/hr.
- In the event that you leave the program at any time, your deposit is non-refundable, and your payment obligations are as such:
- During or after Weekend 1: 16% of tuition, less deposit, is due
- During or after Weekend 2: 32% of tuition, less deposit, is due
- During or after Weekend 3: 48% of tuition, less deposit, is due
- During or after Weekend 4: 64% of tuition, less deposit, is due
- During or after Weekend 5: 80% of tuition, less deposit, is due
- Example: If you must cancel your enrollment after Weekend 1, and you enrolled at the Early Bird discounted rate of $3000: Your $300 deposit is nonrefundable, and you are responsible for 16% of the remaining tuition (16% of $2700=$432), therefore your total obligation to 502 Power Yoga would be $732 for the portion of the program that you attended ($300 deposit plus $432 tuition).
- Any changes made to Payment Plan once established by 502 Power Yoga must be provided at least 5 business days prior to the scheduled payment date and will be subject to a $25 Change Fee, per change.
- Full tuition, including makeup hours, must be paid in full to 502 Power Yoga before TT Graduation on February 28, 2021 in order to receive your Teaching Certificate.