New Year, New Schedule.
The New Year is a perfect time for refreshing, adding things in, and taking things out! The following changes to our schedule will go into effect January 1, 2019:
- All YOD classes will go back to being just “YOD.” There will no longer be YOD1 or YOD2. All YOD classes are available for all levels—No YOD experience required!
- Wednesday 9:00 am YOD will change to Renew & Release! For the first time in studio history, we will offer this popular class during the day. R&R is a slow, deep, yet powerful flow designed to calm you down, release tension and create space and renewal in your physical body. The class is heated to 90 degrees and music accompanies the flow.
- Friday 6:30 pm YOD will be removed from the schedule. We hope to use this time slot for more special events, workshops, pop-up classes, and more!
- We will now be offering lunchtime Power Vinyasa classes Monday through Friday from 12:15–1:00 pm! Please note the new starting time for the MWF classes. Our lunchtime instructor lineup for your workweek is as follows:
- Monday – Nicole Hess
- Tuesday – Renee Beard
- Wednesday – Stephanie Kersting
- Thursday – Cat Scott
- Friday – Maddie Calzi
- Tuesday 9:15 am Power Vinyasa is changing to Heated Slow Flow! You all vote with your feet, and it’s clear that you dig the Heated Slow Flow on Thursdays. Join Susie on Tuesdays for the same slow burn you love with Cami on Thursdays!
- Tuesday and Thursday evening class changes
- 5:00 pm classes will now begin at 5:30 pm
- 6:15 pm classes will now begin at 6:45 pm
- Tuesday night Renew & Release with Mimi will go until 8:00 pm (75 minutes of R&R? Yes please!)
- Meditate & Rejuvenate on Tuesday night is now on Thursdays…
- …. which is replacing YOD. M&R will be 6:45–7:45 PM.
- New Thursday 6:00 am Power Vinyasa teacher: Jess has left us for Bowling Green and will be replaced by powerhouse RaVone Wortham!
- We are going to have two Saturday morning class options:
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am Power Vinyasa – Shelby Lindstrom
- 10:00 am – 11:15 am Renew & Release – with your Saturday morning favorite, Anita! Another daytime opportunity to practice R&R!
As always, check the online schedule for the most accurate and up-to-date information. We look forward to sweating with you in the New Year!